1. The Vision of Education and Dakwah:
To bring Education and religious proselytizing (Dakwah) institutions within the Board of UMI Foundation (YW-UMI) into the institutions which produce the nation’s next generation and Muslims who have a noble character, professional, and knowledgeable in Islam in disciplines as wide as possible.
2. The Vision of Business and Dakwah:
To bring Business and religious proselytizing (Dakwah) units within the Board of UMI Foundation (YW-UMI) as the leading business units, managed based on Islamic principles, to serve the needs of society in general, and Muslims in particular in an effective, efficient, lawful and beneficial to both parties.
3. The Vision of Health and Dakwah:
To make a superior and leading hospital in the implementation of health and education to produce public health services, health practitioners with moral, resourceful and capable in science and technology and IMTAQ, have a social spirit and self-reliance in the development of science and technology to support national and regional development.
1. The Mission of Education and Dakwah:
- To produce a man of science, devoted, good character, creative, innovative, transformative, and qur’aniah intelligence.
- To produce a man with capacity and quality that are relevant to the demands of the market.
- To bring the academic community into the developer human science and technology, arts, and Islamic culture-based on faith and piety and the blessing of Allah SWT.
- To fight for the interests of Muslims, both nationally and globally, especially in facing the transition of values and culture, so that Muslims and scholar will be the chosen people (khaerah ummah).
2. The Mission of Business and Dakwah:
- To create a pattern of management of existing business units in an effective, efficient, productive, to be able to give profit and based on Islamic Law (syariah).
- To create a system of administration and recordkeeping of business activities that meet the principles of accountability, a sense of trust, honored, virtuous and Islamic.
- To create a network of integrated business information system among organizational units within the YW-UMI and existing business networks and relevant.
- To create Human Resources (HR) managers that are business professionals and having good character in carrying out the mandate entrusted.
3. The Mission of Health and Dakwah:
- To organize health services and religious proselytizing (Dakwah) support national and regional development.
- To carry out community services in the health sector in line with the philosophy of education of the YW-UMI.
- To foster a healthy life, and to develop and preserve the findings of science, technology, and humanities by optimizing the utilization of available resources.